Do you suspect that you may be chemically sensitive to one or more products or living environments that you are exposed to daily?
Do you get a headache or feel sick when you smell perfume or cologne? Do you have to hold your breath when you shop in the detergent aisle at your grocery store?
Do you feel sick, nauseated, light headed or disoriented when someone sprays pesticides to get rid of common insects around the house?
These and other symptoms may be an indication that you are chemically sensitive and on your way to developing full blown Multiple Chemical Sensitive (MCS).
But wait…what is that?
For more information and a quick quiz that you can take to help you determine if you may be chemically sensitive, see our featured article about MCS here.